This Week in Silverlight – February 25 2010
What’s new in Silverlight This Week in Silverlight
Application of the Week
Quince. Quince is one of the best looking Silverlight applications out there. If you haven’t seen quince, you owe it to yourself to take a look.
*Warning* – This section is filled with lies. There is absolutely no reason to think that anything said here is true.
- Augmented Reality libraryon Codeplex by René Schulte @rschu
- Shawn Wildermuth considers WCF RIA Services and WCF Data Services. Comments Welcomed.
- Jeremy Likeness talks about using NDepend in Silverlight
- Jeremy Likeness talks about the Top Ten Myths in Silverlight
- John Stockton asks is Blend a Designer Tool or a Tool for Design
- Top 20 Resources to Get Started with Silverlight & Blendby Arturo Toledo (@arturot)
- John Papa talks about Commanding in Silverlight.
- Victor Gaudioso has Blend Tutorials.
Boise Code Camp (March 27-28) – Great community!
Seattle Code Camp (April 17-18) – open call for sessions & speakers.
Portland Code Camp (May 22)
OData: There’s a Feed For That: – RSS & OData feeds to build your own Silverlight Client
Brian Hendersonis a Silverlight Designer/Architect and INETA Community Champion. A few of the activities Brian can be found participating are flying (pilot), kayaking, hiking, or just taking video/photos.
Kelly White is a Senior Software Engineer with MyContent.com. He previously lead the PDXUX.Net user group, and now runs the Portland Silverlight User Group with Erik Mork. Kelly has presented at user groups and code camps throughout the northwest on both Silverlight and WPF.